Get going with an iC2 security solution for your rural site today – free survey
Protecting property, assets and livestock; deterring theft, trespass, fly-tipping and vandalism. In some ways, tackling crime in rural settings is more difficult than it is in urban environments. iC2’s integrated security solutions, including farm CCTV and farm security systems, deter, detect and identify.
Bespoke solutions for defeating rural crime
For rural businesses, organisations and communities of all types that need to protect people, premises and property, CCTV is an invaluable asset. Whatever the line of business, farmers, landowners and all rural entrepreneurs looking to protect established or diversify their commercial interests, have a need to protect investments.
iC2 CCTV and integrated security solutions help make rural businesses and communities more secure. Our integrated systems enhance security by blending CCTV with other security elements such as access control of doors, gates and barriers, fire and intruder alarms, and public address systems. Automated remote monitoring and alerting enables detection of unwelcome activity and lets emergency response be prioritised in a timely and appropriate fashion.
Privacy can be a contentious issue, so that’s why iC2’s integrated security solutions are designed, installed and operated in compliance with all applicable regulatory codes and guidance.
- The HSE for powered gates and barriers and all installation work for security solutions
- Information Commissioner’s Office enforcement of the DPA as applied to CCTV imagery
- The forthcoming GDPR information security standard
Advanced features including HD cameras, Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), facial recognition and software analytics are powerful tools for defeating criminals seeking ‘easy pickings off the land’.
Securing the Rural Economy:
Protecting the Countryside and Businesses from Crime
Download your free guide now
Our guide, ‘Securing the rural economy: Protecting the countryside and businesses from crime’, discusses how to defend against the threat posed by organised criminal gangs.
Typical places and assets protected by iC2 rural security solutions
- Perimeter security for farming and agricultural sites
- Livestock monitoring – detect rustling and birthing in real time
- High value items such as ATVs, Land Rover/4WDs, tractors, farm machinery and fuel
- Large scale food processing and industrial sites
- National trust properties, castles and historic places
- Houses and estates open to the public and farm parks
- Country house hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, holiday lets
- Theme parks and tourist attractions
- Holiday parks, resorts and campsites
- Farm shops and rural retailers
- Wedding venues, land hosting events and festivals
- Equestrian centres such as stables and racecourses
Get best in class CCTV to
isolated and remote places fast
iC2 Rapid Deployment CCTV cameras
- Mount to a wall, a corner, a lamp post or pole
- ‘Plug ‘n’ Play’ power feed via commando socket connector
- Integrated wireless PTP, PTMP, Wi-Fi and 3/4G support
- Rapid re-deployment to move cameras to where they are needed quickly
- Solar and wireless options for isolated, remote and difficult to install places
Build it your way
iC2 RDC is a completely configurable solution. Tell us what you want to protect and we specify and build each camera to meet your needs. We simply build it your way, for the security situations you need to address.
Avoid pitfalls such as ‘cowboys’ and compliance failure
There is a need for a balanced approach to providing security while protecting privacy, indeed, it is one of the hottest topics of our time. This is why compliance with all applicable codes is so important. However, currently the CCTV industry escapes ‘proper’ regulation, and like all unregulated industries the experience of many buyers is of ‘cowboy’ installers selling inappropriate systems backed with poor service.
Whether it’s well-intentioned ‘one-man bands’ with limited resources, cowboys hawking inferior products, or large security companies that are behind the curve when it comes to adopting new technologies, the fact is that many suppliers fail to self-regulate and adhere to best practice. They simply cannot provide up to date advice and deliver value through supplying and supporting the most appropriate solutions.
Avoid these pitfalls by using a name trusted by customers and respected by its peers and the wider security community. Choose iC2 as the security partner for your rural business or community.
Get going with an iC2 security solution for your rural site today
To take the first step towards an iC2 integrated farm or rural setting solution, we offer a free site survey for qualifying businesses and organisations. This service is 100% free of charge and is without obligation. Simply call us on 020 3747 1800, or use the form to make an enquiry and we’ll be right back to you.
See the RDC factsheet for more information.Request a Quote