Take a look at our blog page for the latest news around the security and CCTV industry.
iC2 is a leading mid-market CCTV provider and was established in 2001. The business is owned and managed by a team with a collective experience of over 100 years in the electronic security business. iC2 holds CCTV and security accreditations with NSI and BSI and is an ISO quality company.
Whether the requirement is solely for CCTV, or for a new or upgraded fully integrated system, iC2 provides consultancy led services to specify, supply, install and support a full range of integrated electronic security solutions. This includes HD CCTV, Wireless CCTV, ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition), Remote Monitoring, Access Control, Gates & Barriers, PA Systems, Fire Alarms and Intruder Alarms.
A prestigious client list which includes international luxury brands, top flight sporting venues, retail developments and educational and social environments demonstrate how our solutions are designed to meet a variety of requirements.
From deterring theft of high value luxury goods, to fan and public safety and child protection, solutions are deployed to meet a range legitimate purposes for which they are appropriate and fit for purpose.
Get impartial advice you can trust.
iC2 CCTV and Security recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
● Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation, who continually seek service leaders to join our company
● Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
● Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and patterns;
● Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner's deployment;
● Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
Our guide '7 frequent mistakes when selecting CCTV and integrated security solutions’ helps you avoid the main pitfalls when choosing a service provider.
The guide discusses:
● The importance of checking supplier credentials such as industry accreditations and references
● The requirement for a consultative approach and technical expertise so that systems are fit for purpose
● The need to consider the quality of hardware, installation and ongoing support services
iC2 was appointed by Chelsea to help the club fulfil all of their necessary security requirements for Stamford Bridge and the surrounding areas. This involved the design and installation of a state-of-the-art surveillance system, which would adhere to all of Chelsea’s health and safety and operational compliance.