Replacing your entire camera network can be expensive, time consuming and disruptive, but keeping your old analogue system could cost you more if the footage doesn’t stand up in court.
Encoding improves the quality of your footage while still retaining your current cameras network and allows you to upgrade your current network to the latest IP-based surveillance without replacing it, saving you time and money, while ensuring the safety and security of your site.
Avigilon’s award-winning encoding system allows you to upgrade from your analogue security systems with ease, keeping your current camera network in action so you don’t have to face the cost of installing new cameras. By changing your old recorders to a server and encoders, playback on your existing cameras will be greatly improved.
Request a Quote
How does encoding work?
● HD analytics without loss of quality
● Better identification accuracy
● Pattern based technology brings more precise detail
● Fast and easy to install, simple and quick to use
● Can be used on your current camera network
● Can be integrated with your access control and alarm systems
To find out more about how you can upgrade your current system and how Avigilon encoding could help you, get in contact today. Feel free to give us a call on 020 3747 1800 or send us an email at email@example.com to learn more.Request a Quote