Fire Safety Management for total peace of mind
iC2 Fire Safety Management solutions enable businesses and organisations to take control of the obligations that fall out of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. The reform aligns fire safety legislation with the need of modern businesses, seeking to ensure a thorough approach to fire safety without making it a burden on business.
Under the legislation, accountability for fire safety rests with the ‘responsible person’. A key part of discharging the duty of a responsible person is to perform a fire risk assessment. However, this person is unlikely to have expertise in assessing fire risks.
Our Fire Safety Management solutions enable those tasked with the role of responsible person to engage the services of competent persons, those professionally qualified and experienced in performing fire safety risk assessment.
This eliminates the uncertainty that often surrounds risk assessments made by responsible persons without expert fire safety skills, and who may lack the time and the inclination. Organisations, businesses and responsible persons obtain complete peace of mind by meeting their compliance obligations and by enjoying the assurance that fire safety is correctly provisioned.
iC2 Fire Safety Management solutions
iC2 Fire Safety Management is a service based solution ready to assist anyone in scope of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 to help meet their obligations. Our friendly and flexible team ensures customers fully discharge their fire safety responsibilities.
This is an end-to end service that provides a complete solution tailored to the needs of each customer. Services include:
- Consultation on any aspect of fire safety and the legislation
- Performing fire risk assessments
- Supplying and maintaining fire safety products
- Providing fire safety training
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) accredited fire door inspection
Our fire risk assessment team consists of committed career fire safety professionals with over 60 years’ collective experience. Training and experience gained during many years with the fire and rescue service means the team is highly motivated, having seen the often devastating aftermath of fire and its effect on people and business.
Our team members are all industry approved and are constantly assessed. The team undertakes regular refresher training and observes best practice enabling us to offer you the high standards of service required to provide excellence in Fire Safety Management.
Why choose iC2 for your fire safety needs?
iC2 are experts in fire safety
- Deliver end-to-end Fire Safety Management solutions
- Fire safety career professionals trained by the fire and rescue services
- Ensure customers meet their legal responsibilities for fire safety
- Interpret legislation correctly for each customer’s environment
- Fire alarm system specification, installation and maintenance
- Integrated, networked security systems including fire and burglar alarms and IP CCTV
- Verification of fire alarm activation with CCTV
Take the first step to obtaining peace of mind on fire safety today. Choose iC2 for your fire safety requirements.
Please contact us to discuss how our Fire Safety Management solution helps to better protect people, property and places. Simply call: 020 3747 1800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our request a quote form.Request a Quote