Get going with an iC2 security solution for safer social housing – free site survey
Protecting common areas from vandalism, anti-social behaviour (ASB) and drug dealing; deterring burglary, car crime and fly-tipping. iC2 integrated security solutions make social housing safer, helping to protect communities and foster a better quality of life.
Rapid Deployment Camera solutions for safer communities
For housing organisations that need to create safer places for people to live, CCTV is an important part of the security mix. Often, when undesirable behaviours such as ASB, vandalism or drug dealing moves in, it arrives because it has been displaced from elsewhere. And is likely to stay until it is displaced once again.
In such circumstances robust, professional CCTV is often seen as the ‘go to’ solution. However, new camera projects need budget, and it is difficult to obtain funding, preventing cameras from being installed quickly.
But imagine… Suppose you had a stock of CCTV cameras that could be redeployed rapidly so that they could simply be re-sited wherever there is an urgent requirement to improve safety?
The iC2 Rapid Deployment Camera (RDC) provides effective monitoring fast, with a solution that minimises installation costs. And when it comes to capital investment, it’s difficult to ignore, because an iC2 RDC may come in at as little as one-third the cost of comparable cameras.
Protect social housing quickly with Rapid Deployment CCTV
iC2 Rapid Deployment CCTV cameras
- Mount to a wall, a corner, a lamp post or pole
- ‘Plug ‘n’ Play’ power feed via commando socket connector
- Integrated wireless PTP, PTMP, Wi-Fi and 3/4G support
- Rapid re-deployment to move cameras to where they are needed quickly
- Recording internal and external in high resolution
- External recording for remote monitoring and video back up
- Wireless transmission of images up to 3 kilometres
- Fish Eye camera lens options for 360 degree recording
- 12MP and Infra-Red (IR) HD solutions for low light areas
- Compatible with existing CCTV and integrated security systems
iC2 CCTV’s integrated security solutions help make social housing and communities more secure. Our integrated systems enhance security by blending CCTV with other security elements such as access control of doors, gates and barriers, fire and intruder alarms, and public address systems.
When fitted with a 360 degree fish-eye lens, iC2 Rapid Deployment Cameras overcome the limitations of conventional PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) cameras which only detect undesirable behaviour when the camera is pointing in the right direction.
iC2 cameras are robust, but under sustained and determined attack, even the most durable cameras are likely to be damaged. Equipped with automated remote monitoring and alerting enables detection of unwelcome activity such as criminal damage to cameras, allowing emergency response to be prioritised.
Areas protected by iC2 social housing security solutions
- Common areas such as lift lobbies, landings and stairwells
- Car parking and garage areas
- Children’s play areas and skate parks
- Open areas such as estates and community nature reserves
Designed with flexibility in mind
The iC2 RDC is a completely configurable solution, so cameras can be supplied in a range of configurations to meet a variety of purposes. Simply tell us what you need to protect and we tailor the specification to meet your needs.
Advanced features include Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), facial recognition and software analytics, making RDC a powerful tool for defeating activities and behaviour that undermines the quality of life of social housing communities.
Privacy and compliance
Privacy is a serious issue, so that’s why iC2 RDC integrated security solutions are designed, installed and operated in compliance with all applicable regulatory codes and guidance.
- The HSE for powered gates and barriers and all installation work for security solutions
- Information Commissioner’s Office enforcement of the DPA as applied to CCTV imagery
- The forthcoming GDPR information security standard
Get going with an iC2 social housing security solution today
Choose iC2 as the security partner to help better protect for your social housing communities.
It’s easy to take the first step towards safer social housing environments with iC2 – we offer a free site survey for local authorities and housing organisations.
This service is 100% free of charge and is without obligation. Simply call us on 020 3747 1800, or use the form to make an inquiry and we’ll be right back to you.
Request a Quote