iC2 Intelligent Monitoring: Better value from outsourced remote security services
FACT: Conventional man guarding services are inefficient and provide poor value.
WHY? Because iC2’s Intelligent Monitoring remote security solution provides enhanced levels of security at a better cost point when compared with man guarding services.
Conventional man guarding with night-watchmen and routine patrols are predictable. Manual monitoring of CCTV is ineffective; no one watches cameras all the time and concentration quickly slips. Determined intruders can easily adapt their activity around the routine of manned guarding patrols. Being on the scene at the same time as opportunist criminals or those engaged in ASB requires a lot of luck.
The bottom line is man guarding offers poor value when you measure it against the key objective of providing good security.
Upgrade security with a solution value tested against manned guarding
iC2 CCTV and integrated security systems send live feeds from cameras and alarm systems to a monitoring control room approved by the emergency response services. These are monitored with software analytics that provides perpetual vigilance, watching for unexpected activity and alarm activation.
Once an alarm is activated or CCTV activity is detected, these conditions are automatically alerted to our team of experienced security professionals, who are able to respond rapidly. Visual verification confirms events. Intruders may then be verbally challenged over a Public Address system, which deters further criminal activity 99 percent of the time. Whether it is fire alarm activation or intrusion, the appropriate emergency service is notified. For intrusion, this often means a priority response if resources are available as there is the potential of apprehending offenders.
iC2 remote security managed services provide:
- Remote monitoring – Continual and consistent vigilance 24/7
- Remote keyholding – Safe key stewardship for emergency access to your business premises
- Remote challenging – Challenge ASB, trespass and intrusion activity with rapid response to live and evolving situations
- Remote escalation – Notifying emergency services of activity or fire with visual verification
- Remote arming and disarming – When closing and opening up premises and reset after false activation
- Remote access control – Identity verification of persons passing through controlled doors, gates and barriers
- Arranging to secure sites, buildings or residential property vandalised or damaged by forced entry
Easy budgeting with an all-inclusive, fixed monthly cost
iC2 remote security managed services include all the security elements required to deliver total peace of mind, 24/7. For businesses, our outsourced solution lets you remove security infrastructure from your CAPEX budgets and transfers them to OPEX.
For a single fixed and budgeted monthly cost, you can enjoy levels of security that reach far beyond those achieved by conventional approaches using CCTV, alarm systems and man guarding.
iC2 remote security managed service follows a simple four-step model to get you up and running as quickly as possible with a security system that’s appropriate for the risks your business faces.
Step 1 – System design
- Risk assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments enable our security design consultants to specify a system package that meets your needs.
Step 2 – System installation
- Our engineers implement the design, installing and commissioning all the security elements that have been specified.
Step 3 – Security monitoring
- Your system is monitored from our approved remote monitoring facility by experienced, Security Industry Authority (SIA) trained and licensed personnel.
Step 4 – System maintenance
- Your software and systems are continually upgraded in line with evolving standards to assure correct operation, improve performance and prevent network intrusion.
Intelligent Monitoring use cases
Business premises – from small boutique shops to large commercial and industrial sites
Refrigerated storage and warehouses – temperature as well as security monitoring
Schools and university campuses – remote monitoring to protect students
Residential homes and communities – from single properties to housing developments
Rural and remote settings – farms, equestrian, leisure attractions, theme and country parks
Hospitality sites – hotels, country houses and holiday parks
Playgrounds – safeguarding children’s play areas
Compliance and data protection
All iC2 solutions are fit for the purpose intended. Whether it is meeting industry standards, such as those of the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) and the Security Industry Authority, (SIA), or those of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), iC2 meets or exceeds all frameworks. ISO 9001 accreditation underscores our commitment to quality management.
iC2 solutions are all designed to meet the framework for data protection regulation that falls under the control of the Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO). Privacy Impact Assessments are used to makes sure CCTV images are managed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Save money and get better value security with Intelligent Monitoring from iC2
Take the first step towards security that is superior to that achieved by alarms and man guarding. Get started with an iC2 Intelligent Monitoring remote security solution today.
Simply call: 020 3747 1800, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our request a quote form and arrange a free consultation.Request a Quote